Wednesday, May 23, 2007

recovered?

pls dun worry, joy is a happy girl coz she saw loads of stars today. its e-learning wk.. n i'm packed with projs n outings.. yay!! hv been reaching hm darn tired everyday, nursing sore muscles, talk a couple of hrs on the phone to the dearies before dozing off into slumberland. hehe.. but at least through tis way of tiring myself, i can fall asleep. n tts supposed to be gd rite?



me with make-up before sch!! mei mei ma? =P



me with the 2 other swinging singles - cheeleng n darren - at bugis cafe doing e-learning assignments on the first day of e-learning!! so hardworking hor.. lol. but i'm lazing off as usual.. can see cheeleng working hard in some shots ma?? oops.



the day xq n me lamed around at plaza sing's spotlight!! i'm STRONG! lol.



so emo ba.. changi beach.. haiz. i still wanna go camping... =(



me at terminal, tt romantic seaside restaurant.. luckily i had xq with me to conquer the flood of memories tt came rushing by..



my dear n i. <3



the scenery at my fav beach of all time!! tranquil n serene.. *smiles*



our food: cha kuey tiao n fried salted fish beehoon!
our drinks: pussy foot n cinderella mocktail! =D



mother's day bouquet for mommy dearest! n the lovely earrings i adore..



shahirah n me at tangs kiddy changing rm. so glam rite??



hx, me n rachel at a cool ice-cream palour, plucked, along arab street! yum yum.



queued for doughnuts frm the all-famous donut factory at raffles city shopping centre when i was supposed to be doing BFI fieldwork!!! see, i love my family. tis few days i finally got my appetite back. food hv miraculously stopped tasting like sand n i'm piling on calories with the likes of sugared pastries n my darling sakae!! bad bad me.

aww shucks, if i dun love myself, who will??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home